Promoted to Mercedes-Benz Buses Marketing and Product Planning Manager. Responsible of the Market Intelligence, Product Planning, and Publicity and Promotion Strategy of Mercedes-Benz Buses in Mexico. This means to establish and manage the strategy of gathering Market Intelligence information to determine the Market size, Share of market and Sales targets; coordinate the elaboration of market reports to Management. Manage the Product portfolio lifecycle; analysis of the Sales potential of the products and/or options that can be sold in México (volumes and prices); represent Mercedes-Benz Buses Mexico before Worldwide Market and Product Committees. Manage and coordinate the Promotion and Publicity activities and targets, like Fairs, Press, Publicity, Social media; Manage the Marketing budget.
- Consolidate a Market Intelligence strategy to gather information about the buses registrations in the 32 states in Mexico, in order to generate useful information for setting the SoM targets and measuring the sales performance of the Dealers
- Analysis of the Market performance in order to present to Management what the trends will be in order to prepare the different Operating Plans
- Manage the introduction of the Euro 5 Product Portfolio, the Safety Bus Coach, the Toreto minibus; Manage the Future Project List
- Increase the Brand presence in Target media (Magazines, Newspapers, etc) as well as Social media (Facebook +300k Likes, Youtube); double non paid publicity
- Reduction of Marketing expenses by 15%; implementation a Zero Based Budget Methodology