- Responsible for overall managing and business development and sales.
- Project finance consultant and corporate assessment for business development in the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
- Colloquia and seminars organization in the field of environment, energy, natural gas, business development and executive business opportunities visits in major Brazilian enterprises
- Feasibility studies for new industrial plants related to Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
Technical and business consultant for the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries
Client: Poliolefinas and PPH
- Commercial Overture in Brazilian Petrochemical Industry: Case Study for Thermoplastics (04/1994)
- Brazilian Petrochemics & International Petrochemics (12/1993)
Client: Odebrecht Quimica
- Modeling and Economic-technical Evaluation for the Privatization of Petrobras Quimica – Petroquisa Shares in Copene and other companies located in Camacari Petrochemical Complex – Acrinor, Coperbo, Polialden, Nitrocarbono, Ciquine, Politeno, EDN and Nitroclor. (6/1993)
Client: BNDES – Brazilian Social and Development Bank
- Technical Feasibility Study for an Oil Refinery in Suape, Pernambuco
Client: Pernambuco State Development Agency (12/1992)
- Brazilian Petrochemical Industry – Profile and Opportunities
Client: Unipar – Uniao de Industrias Petroquimicas (11/1992)
Business development and liaisons consultant
- Advisor and consultancy for the Cubatao Municipality on Environmental Actions. (1991 – 1992)
Client: Cubatao Municipality
- Business advisor and consultant at selected clients (Petrobras, Comgas, Cemig, Copene and Copesul) (1990 – 1991)
- Development and Business opportunities - Petrobras investments.
Client: Cegelec Engenharia – a GEC-Alsthom company
- Host Organization Brazil – Global Leadership Program Consultant and Host Organization / Brazil of the Global Leadership Program – GLP a joint program between Insead – France, Hitotsubashi University – Japan headed by The University of Michigan in which vice-presidents and executives of large companies from the USA, Japan an Europe took part. Identification of investment opportunities in emerging markets; the training period included four different working groups visiting Brazil, Russia, China and India. Participants in Brazil: vice-presidents and executives of Eastman Kodak, Fiat, IBM, Kao Corporation, Nippon Life Insurance, NTT, Sony Corporation and University of Michigan. (1990 – 1991)
Client: University of Michigan Business School
Colloquia and seminars organization
- Environment and Pollution Recovery in a Industrial City, – Cubatao (1991)
- International Seminar on Environment – Rio de Janeiro (1991)
- Private Seminar for Petrobras – Expertise presentation for Cegelec Engenharia, Setpoint, Comsip, Bailey – Alcatel/Alsthom companies (1991).
- Natural Gas International Conference – Brasilia (1990)
- Presentation of investment opportunities in Brazilian oil industry – Platforms and Refineries Automation – Setpoint, Houston, Texas (1991)