Credits & bylines include:
- Video packages for ABC News shows
- Nightline (covered US invasion of Iraq, 2003), 20/20, and Good Morning, America.
- Western Region public television stations
- Local KABC-TV show, Eye on L.A. Wrote and produced long-form documentaries for KTLA-TV.
- Nominated for Local Emmy Award
- WiReD, Los Angeles Times, Broadcasting & Cable, Winning Campaigns, Los Angeles Business Journal, Silicon Alley, Extra, Extra Convention Show Dailies, Malibu Times and other publications.
- 2011 San Diego Press Club Award - Best Magazine Article for 4-part series on new technologies in Obama campaign
- The Hollywood Reporter Special Issues, focusing on the effects of digital technologies on the entertainment and media industries.
- The Hollywood Reporter television critic for nearly a decade.
Currently: Developing websites covering new media topics, such as the award-winning Technecolor site, which explores layers of culture and communication in the U.S. Southwest. The GlobalMobile site under construction - looking at use of mobile in Paris and Los Angeles, with other countries and cities to be added.