Mohs Dermatologic Surgery
- Human resources including interviews, terminations, retention of employee records in accordance with state, federal and medical requirements, payroll, and assignment of duties, performance and salary reviews, 401 K administration.
- Regulatory administration (including OSHA inspections, HIPAA compliance, CLIA compliance and inspections, federal and state regulations, Medicare audits, Worker’s Comp, clinical and administrative policies and procedures).
- Collections, insurance, claim filing, and accounts receivable.
- Income, balances, books, financial and statistical reports with the practice accountant.
- Marketing aspects of the practice including development of a website and promoting the business.
- Qualitative assessment and internal audits
- Perform clean and sterile surgical procedures.
- Coordinate duties of surgical nurses and clinical laboratory.
- Establish clinical procedures, policy manuals and the consent process.
- Establish and maintain quality control programs