1) Asst. Personnel Officer
MECON Limited, India
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the gamut of end to end recruitment from sourcing, screening, conducting interview, selection, background verification, etc to the acquaintance of the candidate in the corresponding department.
- Preparing Job Description and Job Specification for different roles.
- Facilitating campus recruitment as a part of recruitment panel.
- Managing all the joining formalities of new recruits and maintaining a database of prospective candidates and marking them for future requirements.
- Organizing induction programs for the new recruits.
- Follow up on acceptance of the offer until joining of the candidate.
- Dealing with the final settlement of Management Trainees, Engineer Trainees, etc.
- Maintaining good internal communication with the company
- Identify and finalize qualifying vendors after evaluating and vetting quotations/indents
- Liasoning with manpower agency and agency representative with matters related to offices across India.
- Maintaining and ensuring harmonious employee relations by resolving their grievances as well as addressing their queries.