Experience Design Lead
Working strategically in key roles on "big bet" UX projects across global service and marketing sides of MetLife's business. Global Center of Excellence at Metlife provides leadership and guidance to markets across the world.
- Designing/documenting optimal user experiences for large-scale, responsive, transactional service sites.
- Facilitating design thinking workshops as a participant and group leader.
- Supervising & collaborating with UX vendors on key marketing initiatives.
- Building components and working on team that creates/maintains MetLife's first Global UX Pattern Library (now into second evolution). Currently collaborating with Adobe XD product team on innovative approach for integrating XD into our design documentation process flow.
- Served as Agile Product Owner for development team focused on strategic UX innovation.
- Key player in successful launch of MetLife's latest brand-evolution U.S. (flagship) site
- Key player in creation of MetLife's market-winning mobile sales app for Middle East and Latin America
Deliverables have included interface design, wireframes, prototypes, design thinking materials and outputs, interface elements and icons, design systems, user journeys.