- Directed and managed over 50 school events, Over $50,000 budget managed.
- Changed marketing vision for events and infiltration of college market
- Bridged understanding of students towards administration objectives and financial increase
- Represented FIU, Pepsi, and Miami Dolphins special teams* in communities for business purposes
- Volunteered over 500 hours of service
- God fearing man
Have planned and managed over 50 events and projects over the last 3 years. Working from the humble beginning of FIU student orgs to the phenomenally professional Miami Dolphins.
Finding events and organizations that fit our target market.
Created MALES App for social updates and advertising opportunity. Advertising confirmed
Utilizing college campuses to fuel the community literally. This past Fall 2010 "stomp out Hunger" project fed over 300 families.
Aug 2007 - Present
Florida International University
Feb 2010 - Present
One Natural Experience is a beverage company from Brazil. I work for their marketing division located at Pepsi Miami Headquaters.
- Penetration of college markets
- Accrual of sales in retail location
- Locating key sponsorship opportunities
- Strategic planning and implementation of goals
- Tactical use of resources to expand brand awareness