Hands-on, results oriented, businessman with a passion to succeed. An energetic leader, excellent at multi-tasking and completing projects on time or ahead of schedule.
- Left unattended, responsible for the site and the company’s daily obligations.
- Painting: exterior and interior, HVLP & airless sprayers/rolling and brushwork, wood work: basic framing, base and molding, siding, shelving, doors/door frames, and some cabinetry.
- Drywall: wall repair, new wall, hot mudding, scraping/sanding/taping.
- Installation (exterior/interior): widows, doors/doorframes, cabinets, lighting, bath and shower units, sink and toilet units, shelving, vinyl and carpets.
FRSTeam by Custom Commercial
- Responsible for managing each job through multiple stages of production. Obligations including; coordinating over 20 insured clients simultaneously, efficiently processing detailed paper and computer data, scheduling appointments,effectively producing pickups and deliveries on time, and the organization of all inventories.
- One-on-one customer relationships, in person and over the phone.
- Managed insured clients and client files.
- Coordinated all aspects of hand cleaning, running efficient production lines of bulk laundry.
- Traveled and coordinated all aspects of on time pickups and deliveries.
Sep 2009 - Present
Bachelor of Science in Business Leadership
AAOT Degree (Clackamas Community College)
Bachelor of Science in Business and Leadership (Marylhurst University)
Certificate in Business Management (Marylhurst University)
Certificate in Human Resources (Marylhurst University)