Key executive in IRI’s growth from $25-$500 million.IRI provides marketing information and business intelligence solutions to the consumer goods (CPG), retail and pharmaceutical industries.
Executive Vice President, General Manager, IRI Software Division(now Oracle)
Promoted to EVP, sales and general manager of $60 million IRI Software (Business Intelligence) Division:
- Lead negotiator in $100 million asset sale of software division to Oracle;
- Managed sales, marketing and finance post-Oracle deal – led team of 75;
- Increased gross margin 40% by implementing cross-divisional efficiencies;
- Developed IRI Software strategic plan and developed Internet and Software as a Service (SaaS) product suite.
Executive Vice President, Worldwide Software Sales Manager
Managed sales team of 50 professionals for IRI Software Division:
- Software evangelist and dealmaker – achieved sales objectives in 20 consecutive quarters;
- Grew revenues from $35-$60M.
Senior Vice President, Eastern Region Software Sales Manager
- Built top sales team in the country - multiplied sales from $5 to $30 million;
- Sold software and consulting services to clients such as P&G, Pfizer, Pepsi, Unilever, Kraft…
Vice President, Software Sales
- Top sales performer for two years running – achieved 200% of quota.
Director, Account Management
- Managed half the Connecticut office consisting of 10 accounts and 20 people – exceeded targets.
MANAGEMENT DECISION SYSTEMS (Information Resources, Inc)
- Software consultant for MIT/Wharton start-up, which pioneered Decision Support (OLAP/BI) systems;
- Financial Services Product Manager: Developed equities screening product for financial services industry.