I would like to share my knowledge, which has been acquired during my experience in different companies. Moreover I would like to meet people from everywhere, who helps me to advance in my professional career. I consider that the best way to advance in any professional field is working as a part of a team and being open minded to new ideas that could bring better solutions to any kind of problem.
Senior software developer with more than 5 years of experience in different programming languages and technologies. Furthermore I'm working on my final thesis in a master degree in knowledge discovery in databases or mostly known as Data Mining. Currently I'm looking for a role which requires to be in contact with professionals from different areas and to travel around the world.
Feb 2012 - Present
Svc Info Developer 1
- Web Security analysis of applications.
- Development in Java and .NET
Feb 2008 - Feb 2012
- Working in several projects using .NET technology.
- Maintenance in a huge site developed in Adobe ColdFusion and Oracle 9i.
- Analysis of requirements and provide estimates.
- Course provided by the company in iPhone OS 2 development.
Apr 2007 - Nov 2007
Internship - Software Analyst
- Creation and maintenance of web services using .NET technology.
- Analysis and development of requirements for a projects (for a public organizations) developed in Visual Basic .NET and Oracle 8i technologies.
- Maintenance of processes developed in MS SQL Server 2000.
Sep 2005 - Apr 2007
- Maintenance of several projects developed in PHP.
- Analysis and development of a research project created by the company. The project was developed in PHP and Mysql database.
- Maintenance of several projects developed in Visual Basic 6 and MS SQL 7. Most of them were administration systems for education organizations.
Mar 2006 - Oct 2006
- Development of modules and web services in a project for a private company. The modules were developed in C# .NET and PostgreSQL database.
VB .NET and C#.NEt
Apr 2011 - Dec 2012
Currently I'm working on my final thesis.
Jun 2010 - Dec 2010
Business Intelligence Program
The subjects of the course are:
- Data Analysis
- Practice using IBM PASW 18 (SPSS Statistics).
- Data Warehousing
- Data Mining
- Decision support systems
2003 - 2010
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
I've got my degree presenting a thesis project called "Data Mining and Multiagent Systems integration".