Business Analyst II
Emory Healthcare, Office of Quality
Subject Matter Expert for analysis and reporting needs for Emory Healthcare Hospitals.
- Data champion for the Vizient/UHC Quality & Accountability Scorecard - Dashboard to assist leadership in monitoring Emory Healthcare's Quality metrics and National ranking.
- Provided technical application and data management for the AHRQ Patient Safety Indicator team to improve turnaround time and reduce PSI across Emory Hospitals.
- Updated and maintained Internal Mortality, Readmissions, and PSI-90 reporting to monitor key metrics for Emory facilities.
- MicroStrategy report developer for Diabetes Task Force - Providing valuable data to improve Diabetes care at Emory Hospital Midtown.
- Developed graphs and data visualizations for Emory's Core Measures - monitoring vital performance metrics - Heart Failure, Sepsis, VTE, HBIPS, IMM-FLU.
- Hospital Improvement Innovation Network (HIIN) reporting resource.
- OPPE/FPPE Reporting - Supported physician reporting across Emory Healthcare for Joint Commission requirements to improve patient care from their doctors.
- Supported Office of Quality Intranet Web design needs to update Corporate facing metrics and measures.