- MBA Degree In Business Information Systems Management
- Microstrategy Report Developer
- 15+ years of Business Intelligence experience with a wide variety of reporting OLAP applications
- Strong team player
- Proven leader
May 2006 - Present
Senior Business Analyst
Technical Subject Matter Expert for analysis and reporting needs for National Accounts Sales – Major Automobile Manufacturers, development, and training.
- Business Subject Matter Expert Representative for major “Home Page Redesign” Project – Assisted in development, establishing business rules, testing, and reporting metrics for total website redesign.
- Supported Marketing Research through ad hoc reporting to identify consumer trends, economic impacts, and correlate AutoTrader.Com metrics.
- Developed reporting templates for Enterprise-wide, Executive level reporting needs.
- Interviewed customers to determine business needs and provide thorough business intelligence requirements.
- Utilized 3rd Party Web Analytics (ComScore, Nielsen, TNS-Stradegy/Evaliant) to supplement internal metrics to show AutoTrader.Com value
- Created/Facilitated the “Analytics Reporting Roundtable” – Interdepartmental committee to build communication for all levels of analysis in AutoTrader.Com, share analysis, improve data quality.
- Provided Monthly/Ad hoc reporting for multiple OEM Automobile manufacturers, Brand Teams, and Account Managers to support major sales opportunities.
- Development of Microstrategy Dashboards to assist management in identifying needs, business trends, and sales opportunities.
- Monitoring and analysis of Cross-site metrics.
- Developed Comparitive Analysis for Ad Placements throughout web site.
- Created Training presentations and "Best Practices" documentation for multiple datamarts.
- Subject Matter Expert for the development and ongoing enhancements to National Accounts datamarts.
Business Subject Matter Expert for Microstrategy 8 Datamart:
- Training for new users
- Development of Standard Reports used across company to measure website and advertising metrics/Consumer Activity
- Provided training and support for 30 users in field.
- Ensured data integrity/QA of new metrics and enhancements.
Aug 2001 - Mar 2006
Technical Subject Matter Expert for all reporting needs for the Human Resource Service Center to include creation, development, training, and turnaround.
- Developed reporting templates for OFCCP report needs.
- Created variety of reporting tools – New Hire/Rehires, Employee Pay Changes, and LOA Processing reporting - used by Controllers to provide Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Created Open Enrollment Reporting to track Benefit Enrollments for entire company (50,000 employees).
- Responsible for daily audit reports for 100 employees for the HR Service Center
- Improved reporting turnaround time from 2 weeks to under an hour.
- Supported 100+ users of Impromptu Web Reports; Assisted in setup of employee profiles, Troubleshoot User issues and questions; Handled development and enhancement requests to create more efficient reports.
- Trained entire Service Center (100 employees) on using Impromptu Web Reports leading to increased reporting capabilities throughout department.
- Evaluated and analyzed reporting requests to determine patterns and developed Cognos Impromptu Templates to increase datawarehouse accuracy and company wide consistency.
- Developed a standardized set of reporting templates on a Cognos Impromptu Web Reports Platform to provide a greater level of end user capability and accuracy in data being used company wide. (Compensation Reporting, Employee Demographics, Mailing lists, Organizational Structure Reporting).
- Absorbed Clarify Administrator responsibilities to include upgrading application, maintaining employee records, creating new profiles, and setting up all business rules for dispatching case load.
- Incorporated Analytical Reporting position to maintain audit reports for overall Service Center Customer Service levels – Scorecard and Cumulative YTD records.
May 1996 - Jun 2001
Consultant for business intelligence reporting needs with several Atlanta based companies Developed Microsoft Access database to track Y2K compliance for software applications and hardware – Chick-fil-A.
- Maintained Y2K database for McKesson/HBOC – investigating and reviewing compliance of over 3,600 pieces of hardware/software in under three months.
- Served as Supervisor of two consultants to monitor progress and report to upper management – McKesson/HBOC.
- Improved reporting at RS Andrews to create Customer Renewal Statements resulting in over $150,000 in daily revenue returned that would otherwise have been lost.
- Attended a wide range of training classes for Business Intelligence applications – Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Brio, Cognos Impromptu, Cognos Powerplay, and MS Access.
- Completed Microsoft Access 2000 “Boot camp” – 5-day intensive training class.
- Subject Matter Expert for reporting on internal North Highland Team a Niku based dashboard system for improved company auditing and tracking of Consultant Hours and Billing.
Mar 1996 - Mar 1998
PC Support/Customer Service
- Maintained internal office PC/network.
- Procured new equipment and software for entire company (30 employees).
- Installed applications for corporate PC’s including network hardware/software, TCP/IP setup.
- Trained customers on DirectoryNet’s software applications.
- Configured Customer software profiles and confirmed accurate data compliance.
- Liaison Regional Bell Operating Centers (RBOC’s) to troubleshoot telephony issues.