Director, Global Group Sales
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Identify customer requirements and expectations within territory and defined accounts.
- Develop strategic plan (SMART PLAN) to guide segment sales and increase market share. Increased revenue by 12% year over year since 2014.
- Maintain communication with key accounts to understand brand performance and trends. Resolve customer issues, increase customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Execute sales tactics supporting strategic plan. Monitor achievement of objectives set forth in SMART PLAN taking action against any shortfall versus plan.
- Closely work with hotel DOS & DOSM's to identify need periods, developing short and long term plans to drive incremental revenue opportunities into these periods.
- Effectively articulate value propositions for each brand and points of differentiation, to educate key accounts on new products and initiatives to increase market share.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate best possible terms and conditions that satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Prepare annual travel/entertainment budget and other business expenses.
- Create "in-market" networking event bringing 150 internal and external customers together in elite VIP setting.
- Primary customer liaison to hotels managing customer relationship, expectations and decision process.
- Deliver effective presentations written and orally clearly articulating goals and expectations for Starwood Hotels.