Director, Global Sales
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Increased revenue by 12% year over year since 2014.
- Developed 100 key corporate, association and 3rd Party accounts which generate $20 million dollars annually in group and business travel segments.
- Increased new business development revenue in group and transient segments by 15% annually since 2014.
- Strategy development/account plans (SMART PLAN) to penetrate key accounts and increase market share with corporate business travel, group meetings and incentives.
- Account penetration with focus on entertaining key account contacts and developing strategic relationships with decisions makers.
- Primary customer liaison to hotels providing all pertinent information necessary to close business.
- Analyze and communicate market place trends to hotel and brand communities to execute against strategic account plans for each key account.
- Effectively articulate value propositions for each brand and points of differentiation, to educate key account contacts on new products and move share.
- Starwood contract champion, assist global sales directors with conflict resolution and disputes as they arise during contract negotiations with hotels.