Director, Global Sales
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Develop & implement strategic account plans (SMART PLAN) for existing portfolio of accounts comprised of corporate business travel, group meetings & incentives to increase market share for Starwood properties worldwide.
- Conduct performance reviews, coach and counsel, assist associates to overcome obstacles.
- Effectively articulate key value propositions for each brand and points of differentiation, to generate revenue and increase market share for Starwood properties worldwide.
- Pro-actively solicit business transient, leisure and group business leads for all brands with emphasis on need periods.
- Communicate trends to Starwood properties pertaining to team's account portfolio, liaise during conflict resolution and properly position hotels to customers.
- Starwood contract champion, known as the 'go to' within global sales organization for any contractual questions and troubleshooting.