Director, Global Group Sales
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Responsible for relationships at each level of client's organization to understand business engagement and drive account development
- Oversee the development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of sales processes to increase opportunity and consistently meet revenue targets.
- Develop strategic plan (SMART PLAN) focusing on client's buying behavior and align this with business vision and strategy with regard to barriers and opportunities.
- Maintain communication with key accounts to understand brand performance and trends. Resolve customer issues, increase customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Execute sales tactics supporting strategic plan. Monitor achievement of objectives set forth in SMART PLAN taking action against any shortfall versus plan.
- Closely work with hotel DOS & DOSM's to identify need periods, developing short and long term plans to drive incremental revenue opportunities into these periods.
- Define opportunity management strategy for each account and identify ways to increase quality and revenue value amount.
- Use professional sales techniques combined with expert knowledge and business insight to serve as an authority on sales procedures in the organization
- Model account based trends on a weekly, monthly and annual basis, and compare data to previous years' results to forecast accounts future growth rate
- Create "in-market" networking event bringing 150 internal and external customers together in elite VIP setting.
- Deliver effective presentations written and orally clearly articulating goals and expectations for Starwood Hotels.