Responsible for developing the overall marketing strategy (pricing, product and promotion) and tactical plans necessary to achieve the business unit’s revenue targets, including: developing new product concepts; overseeing product development; managing marketing budgets; and coordinating market research and data analysis.
- Execute direct marketing including customer house file selections/segmentation, creative efforts, testing, forecasting, and data analysis to create optimal campaigns across a variety of sources with an emphasis on email, web, and social media channels
- Create strategic relationships that complement the business objectives of business lines
- Create vision and develop growth strategies for business unit
- Spearhead extensive partnership and market development activities for new business line aimed at accelerating customer acquisition, expanding product and service offerings
- Development and execution of the marketing strategy for suite of online and in-person training events and trade shows and websites.
- Execute multi-channel marketing efforts to drive attendance and meet revenue goals
- Deploy innovative campaigns using social media programs in support of product, brand, and marketing initiatives
- Developing low-cost development processes, authoring tools and workflows for all participating businesses (internal and external)