- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cal Poly Pomona
- First place in the Fundraising/ Philanthropy category for the “Rock the Cause” promotional material at the 2007 ACUI Conference ( Association of College Unions International )
- Logo and stationery chosen by Cal Poly Pomona URP Alumni Chapter in a design competition
- Illustration and photography selected for the “Art and Soul” Show and “Dot Dot Dot” Exhibit
In addition to the logo, I also designed a few apparel items: Escher tee, Flame Tee, and logo tee http://respiracollective.bigcartel.com/
Logo and business card for Hayes Graphics, a large format digital print provider. http://www.hayes-graphics.com/index.htm
Logo and business card for Joy Walker, a piano instructor in southern California.
This is the identity package for the Urban and Regional Planning Chapter at Cal Poly Pomona. The logo itself incorporates Cal Poly Pomona's most noticeable structure on campus, the CLA Building, with a leaf and a pathway ( representative of the elements a planner uses to create a pleasing environment ).
Updated graphics on bradbuller.com to meet new campaign objectives.
Experience the adventure of a true South African safari!
A skateboard showcase on eastbay.com where shoppers can search by brand of skateboards in a rotating carousel.
A featured eastbay page is the Nike "Your Color, Your Style, Your Story" showcase. Here a shopper can shop these selected nike shoes by color.
A series of pages created solely for Jordan on eastbay.com.
Colored pencil and pastel
Recounting a childhood memory of mine being dressed up as the very thing I was most fearful of... clowns! Colored pencil and pastel
This a portrait of my grandfather. It was inspired by the mewithoutyou song "Brown Spider." Photograph
Portrait/timeline of my life thus far. Mixed media and digital illustration
I find myself still wondering what makes someone an artist. If Duchamp can turn a toilet upside down and call it art, I'm sure I could paint a mural with a bag over my head by that standard right? Photograph
Mixed Media Drawing
Sep 2003 - Dec 2007
BFA in Graphic Design, Minor in Marketing Management
Apr 2008 - Present
Associate Graphic Designer for Web
- Responsible for participating in the fulfillment of assigned graphic design projects, and thelayout of web pages (including vendor pages and microsites), marketing graphics, and e-mails
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure accurate and acceptable output in a timely manner
- Develop new ways to promote products through online featurettes/showcases
- Brainstorm new ideas to improve the “Eastbay shopping experience” online
May 2009 - Present
Aug 2005 - Present
- Designed logo, 2 t-shirts, and business card for Respira Collective, custom drums.
- Updated bradbuller.com to fulfill campaign goals
- Established identity for Cal Poly Pomona Urban and Regional Planning Alumni Chapter
- Established identity for Land Matters, a land use consulting company
- Created logo for Hayes Graphics and Consulting, Mosinee, WI
- Created logo for Joy Walker, piano instructor, Apple Valley, CA
- Worked on various design projects for Think Tank Public Relations, Stevens Point, WI
- Designed artwork for an alternative rock band’s, Fable’s, web site
Jan 2007 - Dec 2007
- Designed and created promotional material for clubs and organizations on campus
- Prepared files for press
- Worked under tight deadlines
- Illustrated artwork for ASInside’s web site (designed to foster a more cohesive student body)
- Actively participated in team meetings through the utilization of “Basecamp” (an open forum designed to promote active discussion and feedback on working projects)
Jun 2005 - Sep 2005
Intern Graphic Designer
- Designed marketing material for real estate agencies such as Century 21, GMAC, and Coldwell Banker
- Participated in brainstorming sessions with senior designer and marketing coordinator