GIS Programmer/Analyst II
West Virginia Geological and Economic Survey
Information Technology Section
- Developing, programming, and maintaining web-based interactive mapping applications/services in an ESRI ArcGIS Server environment.
- Design/programming of project-specific, GIS applications.
- Design, development, configuration of web and mapping services and other information access.
- Static (hardcopy) and interactive map production using standard and project-specific cartographic principles/design techniques.
- Server administration.
- GIS data metadata creation to FGDC and other standards.