Sr. Director Quality and Operations Shared Services
JLG Industries, Inc.
JLG industries is the world leader in the design, manufacture, sales and service of aerial work platform and tele-material handler equipment.
Sr. Director Quality & Operations Shared Services(May 2008 to March 2009)
I led manufacturing quality, product quality, quality systems and standards, customer quality, environmental compliance, employee safety, and new facility construction projects around the world.I planned, hired and directed a team of 40 professionals managing a multi-million-dollar budget to improve JLG products, cost structure, and to reduce and manage liabilities.
- Established new facility deployment processes for operations centers in Brazil and China including green energy assessment.
- Modernized employee TIP program and Quality Incentive Plans.
- Launched Safety, Environmental and Facility management programs around SMART goals resulting in best ever safety record.
- Created JLG Customer Quality facing organization and supporting processes that changed the focus of quality from internal to external.
- Directed the development of warranty analytics and integration with the quality function resulting in improved warranty recovery.