VICE-PRESIDENT & HEAD OF FINANCE, PLANNING, REPORTING & TECHNOLOGY
- Developed strategic direction and objectives of financial accounting, planning, analysis, budgeting and reporting processes, including supporting information systems;
- Ensured corporate accounting books and records meet regulatory, statutory, and tax requirements (i.e., Conglomerate expertise in U.S. GAAP, FASB, EITFs, SOPs, SEC Guidance, Fiducia Reporting);
- Provided direction and oversight in the development, implementation, and communication of accounting policies/procedures, ensuring control processes and systems exist to monitor compliance;
- Directed and aligned IT function to support business needs and managed auditor relationships;
- Managed the reporting, cash flow, forecasting and month-end functions for the business, including the development and preparation of annual business operating plans and forecasts.