Consultative Sales Focus on Candidate & Client Side / True Partner to Clients & Hiring Managers / Strong F2F Presentation Skills / Social Recruiting Acumen (Social Networks, Video, Mobile, etc.) / Recruiting Metrics Identification & Implementation / Talent Pipeline Development / Passive Talent Sourcing & Recruiting
Consistent record of excellence in all areas of Talent Acquisition within a broad category of positions and roles (Marketing, Sales, Technical, Engineering, Operations, Management, etc.) to include developing talent pipelines, consulting on the hiring process and positive interviewing, leveraging social media channels (FB, Twitter, LI Groups, etc.), enhancing the lure of the job description to more adequately attract top talent, incrementally massaging technology into current Talent Management processes (Jobvite), etc. Ability to close top talent on “making the move” through a consultative, trust-building approach to identifying the prime movers of the candidate, such as short & long-term goals, career-path consulting, etc. Strong ability to develop rapport and respect with Line Management & SBU Leaders due to knowledge of business issues beyond Recruiting. Proven success in dealing with all levels of management. Former USMC Platoon Sergeant.
Skills: Outstanding follow through and customer commitment; Decisive management style; Brings professionalism to organizations; Articulate and persuasive communicator verbally and in writing; Manages multiple complex assignments simultaneously. Driven to succeed.
- Contributing Blogger, FistfulofTalent.com (Top-ranked Talent Management Blog) http://www.fistfuloftalent.com/meet-joshua-letourneau-co.html |
- Expert Panel Member, Executive Acquisitions, Human Capital Institute |
- Founding Panel Member, SHRM Social Medial Taskforce (HR-Related) |
- Ranked #13 on HRExaminer.com’s “Top 25 Online Influencers in Talent Management” http://www.hrexaminer.com/lists/top-25-online-influencers-talent-management-v2 |
- Ranked #19 on HRExaminer.com’s “Top 25 Most Influential Online Recruiters” http://www.hrexaminer.com/lists/top-25-most-influential-online-recruiters-v2 |
- Original “Careers Online Community Manager” for Fast Company Magazine | During 2010, presented at several Local (Southeastern) SHRM Chapters on “Hiring Disabled Veterans” and “Transitioning Veteran Psychology”.