* Responsibility of the overall timely and accurate financial reporting of operations.
* Maintaining the overall accounting and reporting of Federal & state tax authorities and management.
* Develop and maintaining budgeting and standard cost reports.
* Preparation of all financial analysis of operations and condition, including the coordination and accumulation of annual budgets, periodic financial forecasts, and asset valuations.
* Design, implement and maintain policies and procedures that support efficient and effective processes as well as maintaining strong internal controls.
* Coordination and prepare the required information necessary for the timely and accurate completion of the annual audits and affiliated entities.
* Coordinate the preparation of Federal, state and local income tax returns and projections of the Trust and affiliated entities. In addition, monitor and review tax provisions.
* File all state and local filings such as payroll taxes, workman compensation, etc.
* Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages.
* Development of financial model of the company's operating structure for profit forecasting.
* Ensure compliance with accounting standards, both GAAP and tax.
* Review and ensure compliance and proper accounting with various legal contracts.
* Preparation and review of legal documents including loan documents, leases and contrtracts etc.
* Compliance with all other requisite reporting related issues.
* Manage, motivate and train staff members.
* Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
* Highly motivated self-starter who works well independently
* Has exceptional ability & training to read and comprehend associated legal documents (i.e. loan documents, leases, purchase plans, 401k plans, pensions and employment contracts.)
* Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
* Exceptional ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
* Positive attitude and the ability to quickly response to co-workers and clients
* Ability to handle multiple tasks
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Prior supervisory experience
* Technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project and automated accounting systems.