Monterrey Tech's graduate offering a strong academic with internship experience. Seeking an opportunity in entry-level in international operations, negotiations, marketing mix and logistics. Focused in strategic planning and business development with analysis in new markets considering the macroeconomic environment.
I am looking for an entry level job or internship in international business and marketing field. I recently graduated from Tecnologico de Monterrey (Mexico) with a bachelors degree in International Business. I'm currently looking for an employment starting as soon as possible. I am Mexican and wish to relocate abroad (LatAm). I speak Spanish and English, and learning Portuguese. I have some experience in logistics, trade and finance. From June '08 to April '09 I made an internship in Investor Relations area in a multinational corporation Ternium (subsidiary of Italian-Argentine group Techint) I am hard working and able to work under pressure.
Jun 2008 - Apr 2009
- Analyzed the stock market and steel companies, especially (NYSE: TX) to generate daily and monthly report. The report includes news of the sector and share price analysis.
- Studied the macroeconomic factors that affect Ternium and steel companies considering the international risk environment.
- Financial analysis and modeling.
- Studied the composition of the shareholders and maintain a database.
Aug 2004 - May 2009
- Student development diploma (Leadership and culture & arts).
- 3th. place on exam for Bachelor Graduates (EGEL) of CENEVAL Organization.
- Runner up in International Business Student Award in 2008.
- Contestant in oral communication award.