Lincoln Financial Group - Consultant/Trainer
- Responsible for providing participants and plan sponsors with familiarity of products and services offered within retirement plans.
- Educate current and potential plan participants with on-site seminars and presentations.
- Participate in annual plan reviews with plan sponsors, detailing out prior year accomplishments and upcoming objectives.
- Consistently exceeds expected sales and persistency objectives.
- Deliver sales training programs covering versatile sales techniques, presentation skills and territory management.
- Develop annual training programs for 3 national teams consisting of Financial Advisors, Relationship Managers and Retirement Consultants.