Recruited to executive team to take the SaaS (software-as-a-service) organization from promising K-12 start-up to $100M international solutions provider.
Grew Learning A-Z by a factor of 4 times, from $14M to $65M. Built online lead generation models, designed and launched a seamless brand platform to expand sales into schools, districts and state consortiums, and informed product development to widen and deepen marketplace status.
- Developed strategy and executed tactical program for Learning A-Z’s inside, field, international, and distribution rep teams, resulting in YOY bookings growth of 9% in FY09, 26% in FY10, 25% in FY11, 24% in FY12, 29% in FY13, 30% in FY14, and 25% in FY15.
- Built robust Lead Generation process for Learning A-Z, resulting in YOY eCommerce bookings growth of 10% in FY09, 22% in FY10, 13% in FY11, 11% in FY12, 17% in FY13, 17% in FY14, and 10% in FY15.
- Optimized paid and organic search programs, resulting in reduced FY14 YOY spend of 51% and growth of resulting revenue of 136%.
- Grew Learning A-Z’s small Marketing team into a team of 13 FTE’s (eMarketing, Product Management, Events & Tradeshows, Marketing Management, Multimedia, Creative) and specialized agencies
- Designed and led Brand Discovery project to analyze brand equity, using findings to launch: 1) new LearningA-Z.com company website, 2) active social media communities, 3) streamlined Learning A-Z email and eNews programs, 4) full collateral library, including company overview brochure, product sell sheet package, and sales presentations, 5) technology-based booth experience for expanded conference calendar, and 6) segmented toolkits for sales regions
- Promoted to simultaneously lead another Cambium business unit’s 3 FTE Marketing team (Kurzweil Education). Took Kurzweil through a rebrand, resulting in clear and revitalized design, messaging, new corporate website, all new Marketing collateral, new conference booth experience, and other branding elements.
- Public relations efforts led to 41 industry awards in FY09-15, including two awards for Marketing (Best Website, Best eNewsletter)