Earlier my work experiences consist of P&L responsibility for a $135M casino/hotel business unit with over 350 employees, including an operational and marketing component; management and development of both technology and service products; patent strategy and administration; contract and license negotiations; and operational experience leveraging material resource planning systems.
Specifically my experience includes:
- M&A, joint venture and licensing responsibilities ranging from $12B to $10M.
- Reviewing industry and companies to map competition dynamics, market entry points, and income production drivers
- Staff responsibilities, including agenda and material preparation, for executive and senior officer meetings.
- Business development internationally; specifically in China and the UK.
- Intellectual property management; including licensing of technology and strategic patent administration; recognized by peers winning the 2008 patent of the year and administratively tripling the number of filled patents.
- Managing highly educated teams and large, mostly hourly service staff
- Product management and marketing for both technology and service oriented gaming companies:
- - Technology - improved performance of struggling product line (1,000%) by altering distributor contract and launched new product line that required acquiring a license of video gaming platform via a complex intellectual property agreement.
- - Services - improved operating margins by 10% via promotional cost efficiencies and payroll management due to technology initiatives and process reengineering
- P & L responsibility for a business unit in the $100M to $200M
I am exploring leadership opportunities in corporate or business development, product management, marketing, or business unit management. I am willing to consider relocation and am particularly interested in the Casino/Gambling industry in Nevada or California.