Researcher and analyst responsible for developing and delivering a series of innovative data sharing projects.
Policy & Programme Manager - Information Management Programme
Policy and programme manager working within the Regeneration, Performance and Digital Inclusion Division (RPD).
Main duties include:
- Management of a small team of in-house staff, contractors and secondees.
- Research and project management
- Data development delivery (National Indicator Set)
- Senior Advisor on the Hub project (IT project, part of the Information Management Programme). Responsible for policy and stakeholder requirements delivery.
- Management of the wider Information Management Programme related to key Local Government White Paper issues around empowerment, citizen engagement, and reducing data burdens.
- Hub and IMP communications and engagement delivery. - Hub phase 2 programme development (local, regional & national)
- Development of an interoperable data management framework including local, central and private sector early adoption