- Working with the General Manager to improve operations, sales and profitability.
- Preparing invoices of shipments for both export and domestic jobs, attending calls of various clients and enquiries with shipping companies.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Liaise with Accounts & Finance department for the preparation of statement and follow-up for collection of payment.
- To deal with various clients on their shipment status and corresponding with the e-mails.
- Follows up with the logistics department and ensures shipment cleared and delivered to customer on time
- Maintaining and reviewing all records of purchase and sales
- Coordinating with the staffs and ensures all activities in the procurement, production, sales and logistics department run as scheduled