Founding Director, Technical-Communication and Training Services
JAS Technical Media
- Set strategic direction and goals for JAS's technical-communication and training services.
- Created novel services for technical-marketing collateral-development, training, and analysis.
- Trained team members and managed service delivery.
- Managed workflow to ensure compliance to schedules and budgets.
- Trained clients' technical, marketing, and marcom staffs to improve companies' technical-communication practices.
- Edited technical manuscripts for English-language distribution and for foreign-language translation.
- Designed and built JAS's digital-media production suite.
- Consulted for clients to improve programmatically internal writing standards and conformance to technical-communication best practices.
- Ghost wrote trade-press articles for senior engineering, marketing, management, and executive staffs.
- Moderated and presented at conference events.
- Generated original editorial for trade-press publishers in North America, Asia, and Europe including EDN (North America, Asia, Japan, Europe, and web editions), ECN (Asia and China editions), EPN (Europe), PowerPulse.net, and and TechBites.com.
- See column samples and case studies for specific sample projects.