Lead PM / Owner
Virtual Services, LLC
Provided international prime and subcontractors with analysis and support for multimillion dollar proposal Responses to Government RFQs and RFPs for various large scale projects overseas.
• Directed and collaborated with subject matter experts, on-site project managers, subcontractors, consultants (writers, estimators, etc.) and internal team members towards one common goal.
• Performed detailed reviews of terms and conditions with MS Project; Generated Critical Path reports and established baselines for assigned resources' milestones.
• Conducted extensive research on various topics and locations across the globe to assess pursuit feasibility.
• Technical Writing in the following fields: IT (Secure Data Infrastructure), Telecommunications, QA/QC, Safety, Power, Environmental, Civil and Structural Engineering, Air Cargo, Supply Chain, Asset Management and Life Support.
• Skilled in IDIQ, CP, CPFF, FFP, BAFOs, Alternates, Best Value, Risk Management and PPP arrangements.
• Adept in DCAA's Cost Acct Standards. Agencies included DOD, DOS, USACE and CPA
• Project locations included Iraq, South Africa, Turkey, Jordan, Poland, England, South America, Israel, Lebanon, U.S.A. and Afghanistan.
• Experienced in Government Negotiations ('Discussions') process.