Field Service Technician
- Install, calibrate, repair, and maintain photolithography tooling used in the manufacture of Semiconductors. working with the Maintenance and Engineering departments. Resolve Customer concerns with process, as well as equipment issues.
- Meeting Customers needs by providing after hours, weekend and holiday support on-site at STMicroelectronic, Microchip, and Freescale. Travel assignments as needed to numerous Customer sites Hynix, Micron, Intersil, Skyworks, Spansion, JSR Microelectronics, Siliconix Inc, and DMEA.
- Created work instructions and procedures to assist Customers in the repair and preventative maintenance to increase production and product reliability.
- Increased employee efficiency and equipment availability by training Customer and colleagues on hardware and software failures.
- Effectively used FSR data system for completing service report, maintaining parts inventories and time management functions.