Sapient Corporation Pvt Ltd
We are developed the website for master card and couple of other banks with In same architecture, like priceless.com, appmia, janrain, Arabic, 5th3rd, advisors and donate.
- Worked on different projects, enhancements, production defects for Master Card account.
- Following are the projects I worked on MasterCard, ie janrain, 5th3rd, advisors and donate.
- Worked on finding out the janrain production issues root cause.
- Start to end development of 5th3rd project, owned multiple simple and complex coponenents and successfully delivered with minimal defects.
- The complex modules and crazy components which I have implemented on 5th3rd is priceless offer grid and benefits grid, this was achieved through owl carousel and elastic grid.
- Worked on advisors project on media gallery where I experienced in following libraries like blueimp and jssor.
- Started working with donate project on HTML5, less, sass and normal scripting.
- Now working on donate dashboard with angular.
This project VISITFLORIDA.com tells Florida’s story – through blogs, feature articles, video, photos, informational graphics and social media – so that you can become a part of the story, too. Get tips about the best the state has to offer from VISITFLORIDA.com’s Insiders, Floridians who share with you their expert insights. The Insiders take you along as they explore our beaches, adventures, family travel, food and dining, shopping, golf, boating and fishing, outdoors and nature, entertainment and luxury, hidden gems off the beaten path, deals and bargains – and the latest campaigns. VISITFLORIDA.com also showcases work from more than 70 veteran Florida journalists who write, film, photograph and illustrates stories from all points throughout the state. Along with VF Facebook, Twitter and other social media pages, VISITFLORIDA.com also offers event listings and deals – on hotels, resorts, outings, attractions and more – from VF partners in the travel industry.
- Worked on different projects, enhancements, campaigns and Tier 2 defects for Visit Florida account.
- Campaign works includes (winter-campaign, summer-campaign, fall-campaign, spring-campaign, beaches landing) etc.
- Handled multiple parallel tracks on Visit Florida and showed the multitasking capability.
- Have successfully completed KT & VC for onsite with 15 days for the completed application.
- Contributed for responsive web designing, ad integration and migration for Visit Florida project.
- Have taken complete ownership of ad migration from google ad server to visit Florida’s custom (OAS central) ad server for the entire visitflorida.com, which includes Florida’s 8 sister sites and mobile sites.
- Involved in end to end requirements analysis and effort estimation and ownership for the ad monetization project.
- Completed lots of R&D and POC’s for the ad implementation.
- Resolved many of the browser compatibility issues specifically on IE.
- Customized api’s like googlemap, facebook, twitter and tintup for visitflorida.com
- Was worked for increasing the website performance tuning activates, solving the cross browser issues, increasing the usability aspects and the device compatibility etc.
- Was responsible for development of Responsive Web Pages and multiple campaign pages.
- Developed multiple key components of the web site application using front-end programming languages and different frameworks.
- Implemented owl carousel for multiple pages.
- Involved in Defect Fixes and took the responsibility of delivery part from the UI end.
- Trained up the new team members to get started with work in shorter span of time.
- Was the single developer for the business logic layer on complete ad monetization implementation and unit testing .
- Was involved in Tier-2 defect fixes and production support activities.
- Worked on enhancements and modifications of the visitflorida.com and complete sister sites.