As a Product Manager, I supported product launch activities for SharePoint 2007, including production of marketing collateral, field sales readiness, and partner communications.
- Owned marketing content development and distribution activities for SharePoint Application Templates. Efforts lead to record results for the team, with over 450,000 downloads shortly after availability.
- Coordinated core marketing communications for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 launch, securing announcements across multiple channels to generate awareness and drive downloads.
- Guided international subsidiaries through execution of marketing plans in support of SharePoint launch. Collaborated with cross-organizational teams to develop, review and present content to worldwide stakeholders.
As a Digital Marketing Program Manager, I managed strategic online marketing programs, including content syndication channels, live digital events, and social media.
- Executed web syndication strategy for multi-day, online events targeted at small business owners. Delivered results that exceeded goals 400% with outstanding ad impressions, high-value-activity clicks, and viewer engagement levels.
- Developed marketing copy and guided creative production for ads and commercials placed throughout the syndication network. High message relevance and timeliness lead to click-through rates tracking 200% higher than goals.
- Built social media presence for Microsoft Small Business brand by developing YouTube channel and Facebook page. Researched additional social media opportunities and developed recommendations for a broader strategy.