Entrepreneurial, driven, high-energy business development and sales management professional with an exemplary track record of success in the development and implementation of measurable and actionable business development strategies with results-driven execution. Expertise in the development of industry-leading technology and workforce management solutions for clients that attract and retain valued employees while reducing labor, benefit, worker’s compensation, and human resource costs. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work with diverse groups while inspiring confidence at all levels.
Areas of Expertise
Sales | Business Development | Human Resources | AIRS Certified | Client Retention | Payroll
Agile Scrum Methodologies | Benefits Negotiation & Management | Sarbanes Oxley
HRIS & HRMS | Policy Development | Compensation Analysis | Account Management
Financial Analysis | Union Decertification | Labor Arbitration | DMAC Modified Six Sigma
- Expertise in the development and execution of executive level and business-to-business sales, planning, and business development strategies.
- Proven ability to cultivate professional relationships with hiring officials and candidates at the executive corporate level and retaining staffing for over ten senior executives.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Agile SCRUM project management practices, leading cross-functional and multi-skilled teams through all phases of a project life cycle.
- Technically savvy business leader with expertise in HRIS and HRMS development, training, and implementation.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of client objectives through the implementation of relationship management tools, initiatives, and organizational structure to meet client demands and drive client retention.
- Proactively assess client’s human resource needs to develop and monitor HR plans that produce positive results and provide a positive impact on Human Resources effectiveness.
- Ability to execute a top-down sales approach targeting C-Level executives with demonstrated success in converting prospects into clients and increasing revenues through effectively up-selling services and products.
- Developed a “Title and Pay” plan for Mazda Motors, creating job descriptions and utilizing Agile Scrum methodologies to establish a job ranking matrix with weighing factors applied to each, creating specific job slots within established pay grades for over 500 jobs.
- Identified technical and managerial talent requirements and led the executive search process for BigBand Networks, a leader in digital video networking. Retained staffing for over ten senior executives that were instrumental leading the efforts to bring the company public, increasing corporate footprint while improving the professional success of all employees.
- Provided recruiting services for DiscoVision, a division of Pioneer Electronics, leading the recruiting efforts to recruit Patent Attorneys and a highly specialized Electronics Engineer with specific and high level qualifications.
- Led and oversaw a six-month project to develop a college graduate intern program for Pioneer Electric with a concentrated effort to source and recruit college graduates to rotate within critical corporate discipline groups (Finance, Marketing, Technical Sales) with a 95% hiring of program participants.