Senior Business Analyst with over 20 years implementing solutions for numerous purchasing and supply chain appliers with vast experience in all areas of the development life cycle, including gathering user requirements and converting them into system specifications throughout the full software development life cycle projects. Deep analytical and problem-solving skills. A strong liaison between the business partners and developers. Areas of expertise include:
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Application Development and Support
- Data and Systems Analysis
- Technical Support and Training
- Software Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Database Tools: File-Aid (DB2 and IMS), QMF, SPUFI
- Databases: DB2, IMS DB, Microsoft Access 2016, Oracle, Teradata.
- Enterprise Software: HP QC / ALM, Microsoft TFS, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Teams
- Mainframe Tools: Abend-Aid, CA-7, CA Endeavor, Changeman, File-Aid TSO, QA Hiperstation, RACF, Strobe, TSO/ISPF, Xpedite
- Operating Systems: IBM z/OS, Linux, Windows.
- PC Tools: Basalmiq, DOS, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Project, Visio, GnuCash
- Software Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall