Results-oriented professional with experience gathering user requirements and converting them into system specifications throughout the full software development life cycle projects. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with current technology experience. A strong liaison between the business partners and developers. Areas of expertise include:
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Application Development and Support
- Data and Systems Analysis
- Technical Support and Training
- Software Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Planning
- Database Tools: File-Aid (DB2 and IMS), QMF, SPUFI, Stored Procedures.
- Databases: DB2, IMS DB, Microsoft Access 2013, Oracle, Teradata.
- Enterprise Software: Blackline Systems, Business Objects, CollabNet, HP QC / ALM.
- Mainframe Tools: Abend-Aid, CA-7, CA Endeavor, Changeman, File-Aid TSO, QA Hiperstation, RACF, Strobe, TSO/ISPF, Xpediter.
- Operating Systems: IBM z/OS, UNIX, Windows.
- PC Tools: DOS, iGrafx, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Project, Visio.
- Software Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall.