Project lead on over 20 projects, including infrastructure, front-end, back-end and web applications. Required strong time management skills to effectively manage multiple projects at different development stages while participating in all project phases. Sought after subject matter expert to business and third party partners alike.
- Successfully managed project to overhaul ordering system through system development life cycle (SDLC), which provided addition capacity, increased stability and addressed security concerns.
- Acted as operations project lead for eight successful product launches, participated in all project phases, provided accurate operations "level of effort", defined operational system requirements and supported build, testing and deployment schedules.
- Managed procurement of new hardware including justification, installation and configuration.
- Identified potential operational project risks and developed corresponding mitigation steps.
- Created "as is" diagrams of all ordering processes and systems architecture and presented to companywide audiences.
- Created weekly system performance reports and presented these metrics to director level audience explaining all anomalies and responding to action items.
- Facilitated weekly project meetings and conference call between various groups including operations, development and the business.
- Supported change ma provided addition capacity,nagement process including validating and approving all release documentation before application installs.
- Reviewed all system requirements, design and support documentation providing feedback during planning sessions.
- Supported business by providing data mining and analysis services delivering appropriate reporting all within tight deadlines.
- Subject matter expert on multiple applications frequently sought out by both business and development colleagues to advise on critical decisions.
- Coordinated efforts to investigate, identify and address complex data and system issues between provisioning, billing and ordering systems.