Jan 2005 - Dec 2007
I am fully trained in:
I have a limited amount of experience with:
My design portfolio is located at:
My objective is to start working full time in the design industry in an environment that is both creative and challenging.
Jul 1997 - Present
I have been a mechanic at Mark Motorcars for 10 years. My responsibilities include:
- repairing and maintaining customer vehicles
- repairing and maintaining shop computers and computerized diagnostic systems
- customer service
- manufacturing and designing parts and tools when necessary
Sep 2005 - Present
Soon after I started attending Norwalk Community College I developed a basic website for Mark Motorcars. As my skills and knowledge of design increased I improved and further developed the website. I have since the initial development been responsible for all changes and additions both creative and content based. I am currently developing a database driven revision of the site that can be maintained easily by the salesman at Mark Motorcars.
Aug 2005 - Present
Since 2005 I have been running sound for the Sanctuary service on Sunday nights at Black Rock Congregational Church.
My responsibilities include:
- mixing instruments and vocals to create a sound that is pleasing to the ear
- working as part of a team with lighting and projections technicians to insure all elements of the service work in a fluid manner.
- working with musicians to insure that they are happy with the overall sound and that they can hear one another well and are able to perform at their best.
Nov 2007 - Aug 2008
I was hired in November of 2007 to do a redesign of the company's website. My responsibilities included:
- Redesign the site to run more efficiently on slower internet connections and older browsers
- Replace existing images and text to reflect new products
- Design and incorporate an online shopping cart and order management system
Feb 2007 - May 2007
Web Developer/ Designer
I was hired by Cafe Roma in February of 2007 to design a website that incorporates both the look and feel of the restaurant as well as doing some printed design work.
My responsibilities included:
- Logo Redesign
- Website Design
- Printed Menu Design