Resident Teaching Artist
Shakespeare Theatre Company
- Works with over 500 students per year in classrooms and community centers throughout the DC, MD and VA area.
- Manages, trains and evaluates the performance of 25 freelance Teaching Artists’.
- Assisted in the creation, development and execution of “District Shakespeare,” an initiative to engage every DCPS Middle and High School with Shakespeare Theatre Company.
- Co-created, facilitates and assists with the management of the “Young Company” afterschool program.
- Leads Professional Development workshops for Teachers throughout the DC, MD and VA area.
- Reports assessment and attendance data for grant purposes.
- Assists with curriculum development for all in school, community and summer programs.
- Facilitates workshops for all school and community outreach programs.
- Assists on company wide fundraising events.
- Assists with the planning and execution of Education Department Events.
- Facilitates “Master Acting Classes” for adults.