Enterprise Data Analyst
Oct 2014 - Present
- Leverage SQL and Excel expertise to provide client specific data analysis and custom data sets in the Defined Contribution (DCIO) and Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) markets.
- Collaborate closely with Python Developers to identify errors and pitfalls in parser methodology and suggest potential ideas, fixes, and workarounds.
- Conveyed valuable insights to Product Managers and the Revenue Team which enhances the growth and selling power of various products.
- Cleaned and performed QA throughout the life of a client deliverable.
- Mined key financial data from public sources to be ingested into our proprietary databases.
Master of Science, Statistics
2012 - 2014
San Jose State University
Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics
2007 - 2011
University of California, San Diego