Hello and welcome to my visual resume. I have been a graphic designer for over 20 years. I have experience in many areas of the design industry.
Jan 2009 - Present
Get Well Art is an online company that I created and own. Get Well Art's unique gift offering is a signable canvas print called "My Tree of Hope" and it's designed to bring hope and inspiration to someone who needs it. The idea behind this company and product started shortly after my close friend Jenni was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to do something unique to show my support and help lift her spirits during her recovery. I painted a large tree with words of inspirations in the branches with animals and a sunset background...all things Jenni loves...When I was finished, several of her friends and I signed on the canvas our names and get well wishes to her. She loved it and wanted any and everyone who came over for a visit to sign her "Tree of Hope".
Because of the overwhelming response from Jenni and everyone who signed her Tree, I decided to make this a product that anyone could enjoy.
Jan 2006 - Jun 2007
• Designer and producer of decorative metal finishes for automotive interiors
• Prepared Freehand/Illustrator files for production printing
• Created methods and scheduled printing for design concepts and prototypes
* Produced company product video
• Collaborated on product development, design and production of promotional items for Tradeshows and other exhibits