I have a true passion for business! I have been involved in projects to build & repair computers, data integration, market research & analytics, developing software and websites. Handling several projects on a daily basis is normal. Organized and positive thinking allows me stay on top of items to get the work done. A degree in Computer Science and 10+ years of professional experience in diverse fields leads to a strong foundation for any company seeking a great asset. My dream career is not defined by a title, but the company. I believe companies are like another family and hope a company will adopt me as their own. I will learn whatever I have to learn. I will work as hard as needed with respect to time and efficiency. All I ask is that this company provides a stable, competitive, and challenging environment to master great skills for long term development. I believe things happen for reasons, so please consider me as your reason to believe!
Competitive Running, Website Design, Graphic Design, Skiing
Award and bonus for "Employee of the Month" while with BLL & Associates, LLC. The award was given for completing a project on schedule and error free.
Aug 2008 - Jan 2009
Market Research & Analytics
Summary: Considered a "Jill of All Trades" since I did whatever it took in order to complete the job including: managing the retail store, receptionist, data analytics, customer support, research, managing the sales team while directors were out, or budgets. Market Research:
- Directly reported to VP and COO to company regarding all communities in the Central Florida area. Results were used as part of presentation materials to main investors.
- Worked within RUS boundaries to create new market research areas.
- Developed a process for doing market research which involved acquisition of data, drive testing for line of sight, competitive analysis, and satellite penetration by community.
- Directed team members on projects for market research to meet deadlines.
- Successfully completed first two phases of market research which would have acquired approximately 50,000 new serviceable customers. $1 million dollars in minimum estimated revenue would have been produced.
- Investigated public and private data resources to increase market penetration and create new markets.
- Transformed SQL data dumps to create in-house reports using MS Access and complex SQL queries. Extracted results as input to other reports.
- Extensive cell based programming in MS Excel to create customized reports and graphs. Created complex graphs to identify and fix network problems.
- Successfully implemented a MS Access marketing database to document and report DNS, Out of Coverage, ROI, Event Management, Commissions.
- Pricing study to develop contracts, seasonal plans, and pricing changes.
- Audited 3rd party BOSS system to verify report accuracy with each department specific process flow.
- Identified report integrity issues including data entry process flow to accurately report commissions.
- Trained Directors and Sales team how to properly use the Sales Funnel in IntraISP.
- Created process to audit cancelled customer e-mail accounts.
Marketing Campaign Coordination:
- Established and managed relationships with 3rd party direct marketing firms to execute company objectives within budget.
- Pinpointed areas to improve results of direct marketing efforts and reduce costs.
- Supported sales team & retail store and supplied all marketing literature, lead and event management.
- Managed internal IntraISP system.
- Administrator of all changes and audits of the company website.
- Created Marketing Budget for 2009.
Software Used: IntraISP, WiMAX Technology, Cloudspace Hosting, MS Access 2007, MS Excel 2007, VisualWare, Delorme Atlas Plus (xData)
Nov 2004 - Aug 2008
Office Manager/PC Technician
Crown Information Systems, Inc.
Summary: Repaired computers/laptops, created mass e-mails for promotions, process flow, managed & trained volunteers, removed spyware & viruses, created & maintain website, ad hoc programming, merchandise placement & pricing, and all assigned tasks.
- Manage pricing, product placement, and store design for computer retail store.
- Diagnose and fix desktop/laptop computers for both hardware and software problems.
- Create and maintain all website functionality for www.crowncomputers.biz using Microsoft FrontPage and Visual Studio Web Express with SQL Server Express 2008.
- Develop marketing ideas to drive business for onsite service as well as in store traffic.
- Responsible for all first contact phone support.
Software Used: Microsoft Visual Studio Web Express 2008, FrontPage, MS SQL Server Express 2008, Microsoft Excel 97/2003/2007, Intel Platforms, Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP Home & Pro/Vista, QuickBooks
Apr 2003 - Nov 2004
Manager, System Implementation
Mastery Marketing Group, Inc.
Summary: Traveled to different customer sites to support integration of CRM system.
- Developed CRM type system for a multimillion dollar client. This system is currently in several branch offices of the client. The system will be used nationwide after testing is completed.
- Communicated with the senior programming staff on new development and testing issues.
- Analyzed and developed utilities to automate user tasks.
- Worked closely with marketing departments developing technological solutions and creative ideas for direct mail.
- Created analytic reports to show response analysis to direct mail campaigns.
- Implemented techniques for data manipulation and integration from several silos.
- Several projects requiring data transformation and consolidation techniques.
- Worked with hospitality industry doing marketing analysis and automating trend reports.
- Completed user manual for in-house software.
- Worked primarily with FoxPro 5.0 for all database utilities.
- Trained and supported users on software products.
Software Used: Fox Pro 5.0, SQL Queries, HTML, VBA for MS Access
Jul 2002 - Apr 2003
BLL & Associates, LLC
Summary: Gained experience in the development life cycle in a team environment.
- Extensive application development with VBA in Access 97/XP. Communicating with MS SQL Server to run stored procedures in order maintain current and new data.
- Successfully maintain multiple databases for multimillion dollar client.
- Work in a team environment to organize projects and deliverables.
Software Used: VBA for MS Access, Crystal Reports - Data Driven Reports, MS SQL Server 7.0 - Stored Procedures, Queries, Connections, Database Design
May 2001 - Aug 2001
Marketing Operations Intern
Avon Products, Inc.
- Optimized data retrieval/processing on UNIX with SAS companion.
- Simplified VBA code in Excel to run automated quarterly & yearly reports.
- Participated in monthly departmental meetings.
Presented programming research & results to senior Human Resource Software Used: UNIX, SAS, VBA for Excel
St. Louis Community College at Meramec
3.2/4.0, Dean's List
2003 - Present
Bachelor of Science,
Golden Key National Honor Society Academic Scholarship, GPA 2.95/4.0