Sr. Director, Creative Services
DREXEL UNIVERSITY, LEBOW COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Design/Brand Management, Strategic Planning, Campaign Development
- Conception and design of the brand identity for all visual communication.
- Designer for all high-level, complex or priority initiatives.
- Responsible for the concept, design, execution and fulfillment of all creative communication (print, promotional, direct mail,interactive media, video, transit and billboard) to maximize call-to-action response and promote brand messaging.
- Collaboration with editorial, marketing and creative staff to innovate advertising campaigns to promote client objectives/goals.
- Authorized all phases of production (from conception to fulfillment/distribution). Established review processes for proofs and signs off on all work. Supervised and managed the internal and external use of all design, illustration and photography.
- Determined and actualized strategic planning for all domestic and international marketing initiatives.
- Achieved targeted goals and outcomes with innovative and structured campaigns that utilized online platforms, increased call-toaction responses andadvanced social media strategies in “remarketing” and Facebook site development.
- Reported quarterly on measurable outcomes for market segmentation utilizing Goggle Analytics, enrollment statistics and competitive analysis to establish benchmarks and measure effectiveness against goals/objectives. Analyzedresearch and trend data to excite content and validate messaging, identify opportunities, and inform decision processes.
- Led teams in inter-departmental brainstorming and comprehensive planning to leverage diverse constituent expertise.
- Implemented and managed the approval process for trademark initiatives and domain name acquisition.
- Managed and allocated 1.5 million annual marketing and operating budget in support of enrollment goals and program initiatives.