- Graphic and web designing
- Photography and photojournalism
- Exploring new cities and visiting places of interest
- Vancouver CA-BC
Proactive, result driven and seasoned professional offering extensive training experience in customer service, technical support, business management, global operations, outsourcing, client relations, consulting and process improvement.
- Managed dynamic training team of 19 Microsoft trainers and accountable for training 12 Microsoft lines of support business with 600 FTE's in Convergys Bangalore.- Played key role in developing training curriculum and transitioning EMC2 Decho business from US to India in Jan '09.- Partnered with Microsoft training team for launch of Vista & Office 2007 support in Feb '07, MSN Universal support in Nov '07 and MSN.com in Feb '08.- Completed Six Sigma Green Belt certification project to improve throughput for Microsoft technical batches. Increased training throughput from 89% to 95% in 2008 with annual cost savings of US $16,500. Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Champion, May '08.- Completed Six Sigma Green Belt training by Motorola University, Aug '07.- Rated "Key Contributor" and recipient of "ACE Support" award for '08.
- Facilitated Microsoft NACS (North America Customer Service) and Windows XP technical process training for new hires in Bangalore with 97% graduation rate. - Trained and mentored the pilot batch of Windows XP in Convergys Pune with 100% graduation rate in Jan '07.- Rated Outstanding, in Agent Desktop class observation, by Mila Fonua, Training Manager - Microsoft NACS.- Completed Train the Trainer successfully for Project Alchemy and Agent Desktop - Completed the three day workshop on 'The Improvement Process (TIP) ' and Ken Blanchard 'Situational Leadership 2'.- Completed 'Train the Trainer and Professional Facilitation Skills' and 'Team Leader Development Phase2' training program successfully. - Certified as "Convergys Certified Trainer" in Jun '06. - Recognized as "Star of the Month" for Jul '05 and Mar '06. - Recipient of "Power of One Champion" award for the year '05.- Recognized as "CSAT Contributor" in Mar '05 for improving CSAT scores for MSCC Program by 7%.
- Interacted with US customers as their first point of contact to understand and identify the technical issues with Microsoft products. - Mentored the floor as a peer coach and managed a team as Acting Team Manager for Microsoft Customer Central.- Completed training on Microsoft 'Coaching for Success' and 'Culture of Accountability'.- Recognized with "Outstanding Contributor and Commitment Award" for May '04. - Recipient of the prestigious "Microsoft Customer Satisfaction" Award for Q1 '04
- Planned the hardware requirements and LAN settings, supporting 40 users. - Administered and supported programming application used by the programmers.- Maintained hardware and software inventory for the company.- Managed, monitored and optimized system performance and reliability.Increased uptime by 3%. - Installed & upgraded Operating Systems & Application packages.
Specialized in Automation of Information Processing and Control
Maths, Physics, Chemistry