Project Manager / Lead Electrical Engineer
Hunt Guillot and Associates
ESD skid package for Shaikhan field
CLIENT : GULF KEYSTONE PEROLEUM INTERNATIONAL
- Manage all the Engineering, procurement and Fabrication Activities for 2 Nos. Emergency shutdown skid packages complete with PLC.
- Interface with Engineering management relating to day to day project engineering issues
- Develop scopes for Project activities
- Prepare progress reports
- Identify, develop and communicate project objectives, requirements and scopes of work
- Ensure compliance with contracts
- Manage Accounts for timely submission of Invoices
- Manage Procurement Activities
- Identify, monitor and communicate critical path activities to management
- Provide a Document Control System
- Maintain Control of Project budget
- Develop, maintain, and execute the plan
- Coordinate with subcontractors / Fabricators / Third Party Inspection Agencies / Vendors
- Coordinate evaluation of bid proposals
CNG STATION AT ROCKLEDGE AND DORAL
CLIENT: AGL RESOURCES, FLORIDA
- Preparation of Cable sizing calculations and Bill of Materials.
- Generator Sizing
- Preparation of Technical Bid Evaluation for various electrical items on the project.
- Preparation of Single line diagrams, Interconnection Diagrams and related supporting documents and drawings.
- Design of Area Lighting and Earthing for the CNG Station.
ATLANTIC SUNRISE EXPANSION PROJECT – COMPRESSOR STATION
CLIENT: TRANSCONTINENTAL GAS PIPELINE COMPANY
- Preparation of Single line diagram
- Generator Sizing, Cable sizing
- Preparation of Interconnection Diagrams, Cable schedule and related supporting documents and drawings.
- Design of Area Lighting using DIALUX.
- Coordinated and executed numerous number of proposals for various clients in Middle East region for Oil and Gas Industry.
Development of multi million dollar proposals for various clients such as Chevron, DNO, Kalegran, GKPI, etc.