REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
RESULT- DELIVERING MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
WITH 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Marketing and Communication Manager
Fun Party Integrated Marketing (H.K), Taiwan
- Currently manage 4 person marketing and communication team.
- Provide strategic solutions to executive leadership and staff. Develop and execute marketing strategies designed to promote and market the services/ products of clients.
- Project Management of Free Fun mobile application, including market research, product launch and post-launch follow-ups.
- Provide sales and pre-sales support for multiple accounts, including creating presentations, copywriting, SOWs, and answering RFPs.
Oct 2012Jan 2015
Manager of Communications
Media Development Int.
- Responsible for entire media relations strategy, including media training the management level, designing promotional campaigns and strategic planning for desired press coverage.
- Press coverage of Faithball production in major publications has increased 35% from December 2012 – April 2013.
- Set up over 100 television, radio and print interviews for the Faithball production, including multiple appearances on top Taiwanese talkshows.
- Social media management including Facebook fan page (achieved an 86% growth in fan base) and official website. As well as Google/ Yahoo ad words management, banners and data analysing.
May 2010Sep 2012
Senior Account Executive
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, Taiwan
- Key account included FORD, Chunghwa Telecom and E-DA World.
- Handled press inquiries on behalf of the clients.
- Issue management- 2010 Ford Mondeo recall; 2010 Ford Escape recall.
- Digital media strategy initiation; social media maintenance (Facebook Fan page/ Event page) and content generation.
- Annual strategy plan initiations including main communication themes, tactics and supporting events.
Sep 2007Jun 2008
University of St Andrews, UK
Sep 2002Jun 2006
FuJen University, Taiwan
Creative Marketing/ Communication Professional
Building brand value for clients through various channels is my expertise, value measures in aggressive strategic marketing in existing market sectors. Whether challenged to launch the new product, or to initiate IMC programs for repositioning or branding purposes, I have achieved results. My strengths lie in the ability to coordinate parties involved, bargaining for best solutions, and implementing the strategic marketing plans to build brand equity, identify new market opportunities, initial product introductions, and negotiate strategic partnerships to drive market expansion and revenue growth.
My previous job as the Manager of Communications in Media Development Int. (a production company that focuses on filming Taiwanese movies), my team and I have managed to break 3 records in the history of Taiwanese movies with the Faithball production- The first open- air movie premier that took place in front of a temple, which has attracted more than 800 people in audience; the first and only local production that had local Goddess Matsu as the VIP in Taipei premier; and the first production crew that invited Matsu into Taichung Intercontinental Baseball Stadium during the Taiwan- Korea game in 2013 World Baseball Classic, in the hope of bringing good luck to team Taiwan. During Faithball promotion, I have also overseen other marketing activities of the movie, including market research, design, corporate branding, strategic planning, road show and vendor management.
I grew up moving around Europe, and am fluent in both Mandarin and English. After finishing my postgraduate course in Scotland, I decided to work part-time in London for one and a half year just to experience the clash of different cultures in one of the most international cities in the world. My time abroad had opened my eyes, and taught me that there is always more than just one aspect to look at things. I am open-minded, whether they are new ideas or challenges; I think outside of the box, enjoying finding alternative solutions and trying out new methods; I can be a little stubborn sometimes, especially when something really got me curious.