Manager of Alumni Relations, Western Region
Manage 34 alumni chapter leaders across 5 cities. Cultivate relationships between alumni and Denver Campus Leadership Team. Research and meet with high-wealth alumni. Plan and implement campus class giving campaign. Train student leaders to solicit donations. Oversee funds garnered by student groups. Develop and deliver presentations and other communicative reporting.
- Increased alumni participation in local and regional events by 55% in year one. Reconfigured marketing design for events and chapters for greater appeal.
- Created individualized communication plans with specifically researched contact scheduling.
- Established new alumni program for 15,000 graduates. Increased opportunities for direct involvement with students, admissions, and career services.
- Reorganized Student Alumni Association resulting in increased morale and participation overflow.
- Strengthened alumni-student interactions. Developed new structure based on existing successful models and student input. Educated participants on communication techniques.
- Developed and launched annual giving program in support of student scholarships. Conducted focus groups and approved university messaging campaign.