Sep 2005 - Jun 2010
Sep 2001 - Jun 2005
Alhambra High School
Received the Los Laureados Award granted to graduating seniors who excelled in the classroom and in extracurricular activities.
Apr 2008 - Jun 2010
Duties included troubleshooting computer networking or overall operating problems for students residing on campus. Help manage Cisco Clean Access Servers. Maintained networking hardware for students' dorm rooms. Aided all employees on the Cal Poly Housing Network. Helped maintain the organization of the ResNet office.
Sep 2006 - Jun 2007
Cal Poly Housing Department
Aided Community Advisers with front desk duties at the Cerro Vista Apartments on the Cal Poly campus. Duties included organizing mail for all residents, answer questions regarding the housing department and maintaining the organization of the front desk.
I am seeking an entry level position in the field of Civil and Environmental Engineering. I am ready to apply the Engineering skills that I developed during my university studies. The job that I am seeking will begin my career in the Civil and Environmental Engineering field.
Within the Environmental Engineering curriculum at Cal Poly I have concentrated in several water resources and water treatment classes. I have volunteered to participate in design competitions to increase my knowledge of traditional and recent technologies for water remediation. Additionally, a graduate level course in decentralized waste water systems allowed me to apply water remediation technologies on a smaller scale.
I also have a strong interest in air quality control and air quality analysis. The air quality courses I have completed have shown me the importance of analyzing air emissions to calculate the risk associated with the surrounding community.
- Senior Project - Project Manager (Fall 2009)
- Society of Environmental Engineers - Treasurer (2009-2010)
- Cal Poly Week of Welcome - Orientation/Group Leader (Spring 2007 - Fall 2007)
- United Way Alternative Spring Break - Group Leader (March 2008)
- Cal Poly Club Baseball Team (November 2009 - June 2010)
- WERC (Design Competition) at New Mexico State University (2008-2010)
- United Way Alternative Spring Break Participant (March 2007)
- Environmental Competition International at AWMA Annual Conference and Exhibition (June 2010)