Consultant, Jan - 2009 to present
Research Associate, May - 2007 to Dec - 2008
Below I have tried to explain major projects done by me, followed by non-project based activities that are a part of my job profile.
- DIY Software Enterprise Project - Managed the end-to-end development & deployment of the entire DIY Software (Morale) being developed by a third party vendor. This resulted in savings of INR 40 lacs. The software, today, forms the lifeline of Amrop's day to day operations.
- Website Launch - Rolled-out Amrop India's first website, which involved working with key stakeholders such as, Partners, Amrop Global Marketing team (Brussels) and the designer & developers. Currently working on Google Analytics in order to optimize it for search engines.
- Document Standardization – Led the Redesigned Amrop's Candidate Report so that it is easy to use & follows the global branding guidelines. This required shifting from existing word format to PDF forms. We were able to achieve both quality & security along with 50-60% reduction in terms of cost & resources.
- Research Study Design – Led the Design, Development and Publication of Amrop's Study, "To be or not to be - Expatriates in Indian Companies".
- Thought Leadership - CIO Study: Currently working on creating & designing Amrop’s CIO study that talks about “Evolutionary CIO - Next generation business leader”.
- Researcher Training Module - Led & Transformed the Internal Recruitment Drive for Amrop over the last 2 consecutive hiring sessions.
- Independent Director, Statutory Board – Headed the research for hiring an Independent Director for an Indian Bank’s UK subsidiary.
- GM India, Gaming Company – Headed the research for the position of General Manager of an Australia based Gaming Company in India.
- Search Process Audit - Revived, Streamlined & Managed the process of ‘Search Process Audit’, with the core aim to bring in line all the different research styles under a broad set of actions.
- Other Projects in the areas of Marketing Material, BD Presentations, Market Research & Surveys, iPad Apps, IT Infrastructure, Data Mining, Data Cleanups, Monthly Search Projects MIS, Hiring via LinkedIn and Annual Offsite Management.
- IT Strategy - Part of the IT Strategy team that contemplates and develops technology solution for Amrop India.
- Data Management & Mining - Regular cleanup, management & merging of databases, using tools like SQL & Excel. Data mining on various internal and external data sources.
- Training & Development: Deliver training on various research tools like Factiva, Linked & Bluesteps & IT tools like - Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Manage ANDI: To manage the ANDI, the Amrop Global intranet from India side.