- Washington Grove US-MD
- [email protected]
As art director for OPNET Technologies, Inc. I am responsible for conceptualization and production of all aspects of the visual presentation of the company, including, but not limited to.
• Print and digital collateral
• Print and on-line advertising
• Software packaging
• Annual reports
• Annual users conference: Posters, signage, collateral etc.
• Trade show graphics: Booth sizes from 30x40 feet, to retractable banner stands
• Wed design and production
• Interface design: in-house enterprise web applications (Ruby on Rails)
• Interface design: OPNET commercial web applications
• Facility support: signage, framing, decor planning, custom furniture design etc.
John Porter Design operated as an Illustration and Design studio from 1980 until 1997 offering primarily illustration services to a wide spectrum of advertising and design agencies, institutional and corporate clients, as well as national publishers.
Airline Pilots Association
American Forces Information Service
The Baltimore Sun
Bantaam Doubleday Dell Publishing
Discovery Channel Magazine
Government Accounting Office Journal
IBM Harper Collins
National Geographic (Education and Video divisions)
National Restaurant Association
OPNET Technologies, Inc.
Penguin Books USA
Sesame Street Publications
Valley Forge Historical Society