Customer Support Engineer
Metaswitch Networks (Sydney, Australia)
- Seconded to work on-site as a Customer Support Engineer at Telstra Global’s head office, executing a network Acceptance Test Plan.
- The role predominantly comprises of owning, transforming and maintaining a performance test plan and test rig to verify the stability and interoperability of Metaswitch products in the core of Australia’s largest telephony network.
- Employing analytical skills has been fundamental to identifying trends and issues in the data produced from a system under high load whilst performing functional and failure-emulating test cases.
- Equally, the ability to explain a testing approach and expectation versus the real outcome has been key to successfully working alongside the customer as well as bridging the gap between the end user and the Developers when raising and handling tickets to closure.
- An intense and challenging working environment has allowed resiliency of character, prioritisation identification and organisational skills to truly be embedded into a diligent work ethic.