Cybersecurity Consultant / SOC Leader
On Alestra/Axtel I have played several roles in the Information Security Area. During my experience in I have lead and participated in the processes of Security Awareness, Risk Management, Business Continuity, Access Control, Security Audit, Incident Handling, Vulnerability Management and Cybersecurity. Currently, I am leading the Company's internal SOC.
Some of the activities I have been part of:
- Development of Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Development and testing of Disaster Recovery Plans and Business Continuity Plans (BCP, DRP)
- Development and execution of Information Security Awareness Program
- Redesign the Risk Assessment and Treatment process
- Measurement and assessment of information security controls
- Development and maintenance of Baselines, Policies, and procedures
- Vulnerability Assessment and Technical Compliance
- Operation under ISO 27001 annual program
- Performing ISO 27001, 20000 and 9000 Internal Audits
- Maintenance of Logical Access Control definitions
- Project Management
- Incident Handling and Response
- Management of security appliances and applications (APT, AV, SIEM, FW, IPS, etc).
- Redesigning and leading the company´s internal "blue team".