KAHL Commercial Interiors
- Meet with clients to establish needs and budget of project.
- Interface with clients, furniture vendors, contractors, electricians, and installers.
- Create proposal, drawings and finish schedule for clients.
- Manage projects from proposal to final installation.
- Review order acknowledgements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Complete punch list/warranty work follow up.
- Proficient in Giza 2020, and able to read architectural plans.
- Knowledgeable of furniture, material and related costs.